Help Diaper Bank of Minnesota recognize Diaper Need Awareness Week, Sept 24 – Oct 2!
Did you know?
- One in three children three years old and under don’t have consistent access to clean, dry diapers
- That’s more than 75,000 babies and toddlers in Minnesota alone whose parents aren’t financially able to buy enough diapers to keep them dry.
- Diapers aren’t covered under any government aid or financial assistance programs, leaving families with few options
- Daycares often can’t accept babies without a day’s supply of diapers, meaning diaper need can prevent parents from going to work.
This year, there are several ways to help families through donation or getting involved:
- Donate diapers to our Diaper Drive via any Acorn Storage location in the Twin Cities (we accept open packages!)
- Donate digitally to our Diaper Drive via our Amazon Charity list
- Donate $$ to help us reach our goal of $15,000 during Awareness Week at mightycause.com/story/MNdnaw22 (As a non-profit we’re able to purchase diapers at about 30% less than retail, meaning we get more diapers for each dollar spent)
- Volunteer to count and sort diapers for distribution
- (If you need diapers, find our list of distribution partners here )