It’s National Diaper Need Awareness Week! And we need your help to spread the word about diaper need across the country, as well as right here in Minnesota.
Did you know?
- One in three Minnesota families struggles to provide enough diapers to keep their babies and toddlers clean, healthy and dry
- A typical newborn uses 11 diapers per day, or up to 80 per week!
- Babies need $1,000 worth of diapers each year until they are 3 years old.
- Government assistance does not help provide diapers – families cannot use WIC or food stamps to buy diapers
You can help!
- Host a diaper drive! The contact us to set up time to bring the diapers to our storage space so we can get them to families in need.
- Donate financially to help us purchase more diapers. We can buy diapers at a must lower cost than retail, so your contribution goes even further!
- Knowing a problem exists gives us power to solve it. Help spread the word about diaper need by sharing this blog post with your network. You can even use #EndDiaperNeed to be part of the national conversation this week.